PLAY.

Thursday, November 14

*EXCITED*

Hello readers, woahh, it's been a long time I've left my blog right? So here I am. I'm back with a new story *tehee*. Okay. So today, I want to share something with you guys. After I've done my exam, I went to shopping with my cousin at ____ Mall and you know, when I've got there, I'm shocked *in a happy way* with what I saw. Really ! You know what I saw. I saw a KPOP Shop ! I was very very excited that time ! *jump happily* . You know, when I saw the things that I really want, I will buy it no matter what right? So here's what I've bought

*EXO and SHINee*

Well? How is it? You guys like it? Jealous? Ahh, don't be jealous. Haha XD. Okay, so after you guys watch this picture, you will be asking where did I buy this things right? I buy it at Amanjaya Mall, Sungai Petani, Kedah, Malaysia. If you want to know more just go to this link 


So, that's all for today. Thanks to my cousin for shopping with me and buy some KPOP things for me and thanks to the readers that read this post and don't forget to leave your footstep on my blog then. Bye. Have a nice day ! ^_^

p/s : Sorry for the broken grammar . ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment