PLAY.

Wednesday, December 4

MIRACLE IN DECEMBER

Yey ! Finally, EXO's new MV have already came out. You guys watched it already? Like it? No? Yes? I like it so much but I almost wanted to cry. ALMOST kay. Haha XD . But it's really sad MV. The scene that I almost cry is the scene of Kris crying. OMG ! I can't see my bias crying. It's just to ... *crying* . Kris ! Just don't cry. If you cry, the I'll cry too. Huhu . So here's some scene of EXO's MV

Luhan

I just know the last word *Saranghae ~ *


Kris with his tears and canvas

Sehun with his flower

Xiumin with his Christmas Tree decoration

*crying*

Baekhyun with his piano and vocal

Sehun, Can I smell that flower too? Hihi

Ohh, and there a lot more of EXO's scene . I post it on my tumblr. Want to see it? Just go to this site http://itsgrowlwolfstory.tumblr.com/

So, until here. Next time I'll post again kay. 
p/s : I'm  waiting for their comeback, but I heard that this comeback, there will be Chen, DO and Baekhyun only. So sad. I want Kris too. 
Good Night then. 


No comments:

Post a Comment