PLAY.

Tuesday, October 8

Helloo Worlddd !

Assalammualaikum, kalau tak jawab dosa, jawab sayang !

Hello reader ! I'm back for blogging ! Arghh . I miss my blog. Seriously . I really really really miss my blog . I'm sorry cause I've been busy for about this 6 month and now I can open my blog backk ! *over excited* Haha XD . 

So yeahh. I want to share something bout me. Well, before this I always say I don't like KPOP la, hate KPOP la, KPOP so boring la and a lot things I said about KPOP right. But now, I don't know how, I like KPOP. Really ! I really crazy about this Kpop band called EXO ! You guys know it? Don't know? Just google it . Well back to the topic, I really obsessed with them. I don't know why and how I can obsessed with them. Oh oo . 


Maybe I like KPOP because my cousin always sing kpop songs to me or maybe my friend make me to like kpop . Maybe ! Maybe ! or MAYBE ! Just maybe. Ahaks . 

So here they are ! the EXO ! WE ARE ONE ! 

Well, I know you'll be asking me who the person that I really really like from this band right? Well, as you can see, all of them are really cute and handsome right? So I think all of them. Ahaks. No, I just like this person. He's so tall and charming and cute and sexy and OMG ! His name is Kris from EXO M :
OMG ! *drop dead*

So that's all for today. Well, my bed's calling me. So hasta la vista . ^________^ 

 Assalammualaikum, kalau tak jawab dosa, jawab sayang !

No comments:

Post a Comment