PLAY.

Thursday, April 11

Change ?

Assalammualaikum kalau x jawab dosa kalau jawab sayang ! 

Me, the girl who act like a 10 years old child, but she's already sixteen. Me, the girl who goes along well with everyone, who talks to much, always have a big smile on her face, doesn't know how to be a serious girl. Yes ! that's me. People always talk about me. Talk about my positive side, and negative side. I don't know that I have a negative side but mostly, people who talk about me on the positive side is at school. People who know me well and close to me only know my negative side. 

Yes. What's positive side of me, based on what the people around me say "You're friendly, you're kind, you're cute, you're funny, you're the awesome senior."' Anyway, I don't know whether this is true or false. Yes, I don't know. But on my negative side, only my parents and my close friend know my negative attitude. For example, "I like to hear a lot of music until I ignore my studies. I like to enjoy more than studies. and bla bla bla" But, the word that my father always told me is "You grow older, if you stay like this, you will never success in your life. You'll never get your aim, and target. You are sixteen already. You must change. I don't know. Now, you're a big girl already. You know which is right or wrong ! You think properly." 

When I heard this word came out from my father's mouth, I'm felt hurt and shame. Shame on me. Myself. My dad say, I must change. Yes, I tried. I tried so hard to change but I can't . I don't know how to change myself. Yes. Shame on me again. Haha. The moment that I've change, there always a barrier. A barrier for me to change. Yes. I thought living in life is easy. But wrong, living life is the hardest one. So, I think that's all for today. Hope you guys enjoy my story, and Oh, sorry for my broken English. I'm not that expert in English. So goodbye.


Assalammualaikum, kalau x jawab dosa kalau jawab sayang. 

xoxo. 





No comments:

Post a Comment