PLAY.

Monday, September 17

Open House di Rumah Classmate :)

Assalammualaikum, 
kalau xjawab dosa, kalau jawab Allah loves you!

Well hello readers, today I want to share a little bit about my classmate open house, Asyikin Amran . well it's quite good . meriah, fun, and everything . Believe it or not, me and my friends the first guest that first arrive at her house . Haha . then, my classmate yang lain baru la datang . We having fun there . All food at her house is delicious . yeahh! so here some picture . just sealed your mouth and enjoyy :)

sedap tau . nak?

Om nom nom .


with the "Hotstuff"

with my bestie :)

pose yang menarik sekali *tangan dibahu mata diatas*

How sweet they are :)


aku yang agak sewel sikit!

with atikah . 

so, rasanya sampai sini ja korang boleh enjoy sebab gambar dah abis . so thanks sebab sudi membaca and wish me luck for my PMR . wohooo . so nervous . :)) . Goodbye readers :) . 


Assalammualaikum, 
kalau xjawab dosa, kalau jawab Allah loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment