PLAY.

Saturday, March 28

COMEBACK 2015.

Hi there readers !! Everyone out there.

So, a past few days, SM just released a Pathcode video about EXO's comeback. It's started on March 19th with Pathcode #Kai along with Tao teaser at night, Chanyeol on March 20th , Xiumin on March 21st, Sehun on March 22nd , Suho on March 23rd, Chen on March 24th, Baekhyun on March 25th, Lay on March 27th, and last but not least, our Kyungsoo on March 28th. And at the same time, EXO Comeback Track had been released along with Kyungsoo Pathcode video.

I'm superb loving it ! Call Me Baby is jinjja DAEBAK ! I really love it. You guys should listen to it too.

So here are their teaser photo starting with Kai's teaser photo until D.O's teaser photo. Enjoy.


Pathcode #Kai
Pathcode #Tao
Pathcode #Chanyeol
Pathcode #Xiumin 
Pathcode #Sehun
Pathcode #Suho
Pathcode #Chen
Pathcode #Baekhyun
Pathcode #Lay
Pathcode #DO

Aren't they too hot for in these teaser? I mean like seriously they look damn awesome + handsome + hot + Ii don't know. Hahaha. 

So now, I just waiting for their mv. And yeahh, have you heard about the album? They are rumors saying SME will released 20 covers of their comeback album .. and the rumors is true. They did released it. Like, each member have 2 covers (K&M Version) And .... guess what? I bought 2 album of them. HAHAHAHAHA. My first thought of the album like ... "Well, I'm not going to buy this album." But I don't know how, I just ordered 2 album. Aigoooo ~ Hahhaaha

So, that's all for today, Goodbye ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment