PLAY.

Saturday, January 10

Please ~


Please !! Jeball !! 


For all this time, I've spent all my days, locked in the small room that filled with haze, trying to forget all about you. I've been kept my feeling for a long time, alone by myself. You know how hurt does it feels?! It hurts a lot.

And now, why you want me back? I'm sorry but you can't have me. Know why? Because you're not even in my heart anymore. You know, it's all vanished. GONE ! I've forgotten you for a long time, but why? why now? why you have to haunted me back? Why are you still looking up for me? Why are you still stalking me? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!

You know, I'm like a clown ; who wore a mask that always smile, always make people around them happy but nobody knows that they had hide their feelings behind a lie.

You wanted to be friend with me. Well, maybe a lot of girls out there might think it's okay to be friend but me, I'm not that kind of girl. I just can't. For me, once you said you want to become friend with me, that's mean you have a chance to get back with me. Right? But I just can't. It's too awkward for me and at the same time, I'm still young. I'm not ready yet for all this.

Please, For this time, I just want you to forget about me. Throw me away. Vanished me in your heart. Don't keep on hoping on me and start moving on. Looked for another girl that much better than me. Cause I know, you deserve a better person, not a person like me. So please, stop seeing me. Stop taking care of me, stop texting me.Stop contacting me. Just pretend that I'm gone in your life. I know, I can't expressed this words to you but I can only express it on this. I'm sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment