PLAY.

Saturday, November 10

Here's My Dilemma .

Assalammualaikum. Kalau tak jawab dosa kalau jawab dapat pahala .


   Hello readers, so today .I gonna share a little bit about my dilemma . Fuhh, I don't know where do I started .  Okayy . Here it's is, I have two young man that I loved the most . But the one of the man is thirteen years old and the another man is sixteen years old . The both of young man is very kind, caring, cute *kinda*, and everything . But that thirteen years old , I just anggap dia sebagai adik sahaja . Not more than that . I love him as my little brother . But the thing that confusing me is when he call me the "orang bercinta' name on my message . You know how the 'orang bercinta' name is? Just figure it out . Okayy, back to the topic, It's hard for me when someone that I just anggap dia as a brother, but he anggap us as a girlfriend . That's really hard for me . Like seriously. But the most important thing, I never gave hope for him . I try, Yes. I tried to like him but I just like him as a brother . I'm sorry . 

   And for the sixteen years old, I like him until I had crush on him . Haha . so funny . I had crush on him since I was thirteen years old . Opsss . Haha . But he never know my feeling towards him. Like seriously. Huahua . So I think the sixteen years old doesn't have any problem but the thirteen years old, I have problem with him . He always say that he likes me . But I never say that I like him . why? because I CAN'T LIKE HIM . I never like or love people that under my age . seriously . I just like as a brother . that's all . Urhh! It's really frustrated . 

   So I think that all for today. That you for all that read it . I hope you guys understand me . And if you read this story, please leave a comment or leave a chat or leave your footstep on my blog . Okayy? That's all from me . Bye . 


Assalammualaikum. Kalau tak jawab dosa kalau jawab dapat pahala .

No comments:

Post a Comment