PLAY.

Thursday, July 9

#LoveMeRight Repackage Album

Hohohoho, sorry for the late post. kinda busy with the world. haha

So, hey, EXO back with their new repackage album. It's called "Love Me Right" Yehet ~~~

I love the songs tho because it's great song? For me? Yeahh ~~ Anyways, before the album had been released, I've already ordered the album and guess what? After a week after they released it, my album had already placed in front of my house. I'm like super shock because I didn't expect to received it so fast. Hahaha. But anyway, have you bought the album yet? I bet you have bought it right? Love me right ~~ xD 

So that's all for today and I leave you guys with this mini unboxing video of mine. Have a great day peeps.

EXO Love Me Right MV: 
Korean Ver [Click Here]
Chinese Ver [Click Here]

My Unboxing Video. Enjoy ! 
Love me right ~~ aha !

No comments:

Post a Comment