PLAY.

Tuesday, March 31

IT'S OUT !!


Hi guys, so finally. SM has just released the MV. Hahaha, it's funny to remember back at the moment when the mv was been released. It's funny because, it was released at the time I was working tho. Yeahh, I can't play my phone while working. If I am, then I will break the rules tho. Hahaha. So, I'm late 1 hours. Watching the mv's. While others on my newsfeed ---> "OMG !! The mv just released !!!" and other else.

So finally, I watched it, and I screamed like a crazy girl while watching it in my room. I was like "Who's that?","Who's this?","Chanyeol?","Sehun?", "JONGINNNNN !!" Hahahah (sorry I can't handle it.)

So, my first reaction while watching the mv, my eyes stuck at Jongin. I was like "Why his hair ..." Well, nevermind. He's still hot for me tho. And then there was Baek, Xiu, Junmyeon and maknae came out from the car. and again I was like "Is that Junmyeon?" Like seriously, he's sooooo different.

And then there was Chen jumping over the couch and beside him was Chanyeol and Kyungsoo .. oh wait, talking about Chanyeol. Is that really him? His hair .. remind me of someone. Well, who is it. Hurmm .. Oh yeahh ! Hyunseung oppa from B2ST (sorry to all B2UTY out there) But seriously, his hair was same with Hyunseung oppa. Hahaha. So next .. There was Kyungsoo walking towards the table where Sehun and Lay were dancing .. and me .. "Who is that? Lay? Lay oppa? LAY?! OMG ! He soooo cute." Hahahaha. Yeah, I'm serious guys, he's cute. So then the camera focused on Tao rapping. Uuuu ~ And then, all of them were dancing to the chorus and at the part of Chanyeol's rapping with Sehun, I was like .. "dayumm, their rap is sooooo daebakkkkk !" and also Baek, Kyungsoo, Chen vocal, perfect as always.

And for the Chinese ver, I have a same reaction as the Korean ver but just one, I always screamed when the camera just focused on Jongin. I'm sorry, I can't help it. He's superb hot. I'm really drowning of their hotness, sexiness and all the "ness-ness". Hahahhhahaha.

So, for the mv, I really love. And really enjoyed it. This was the best music video ever. EXO nailed it. They've did a great job. *applause* I'm waiting excitedly for the arrival of their album. Yeah, I bought 2 version but only Chinese ver is the autographed album. Hihi. So, that's all. Goodbye then.


Here's the link for EXO MV - "CALL ME MAYBE"

No comments:

Post a Comment